Thursday, August 11, 2011

"What Were They Thinking Thursday!!??" -

I don't know who ever thought to put carpet in a bathroom but I just want to yell "what were they thinking!!??".  Putting carpet in a bathroom is very unsanitary. I have 6 little nephews and when they come over to my house and use the bathroom there is always a little clean up that has to be done when they leave! Now imagine there is carpet in that bathroom! Yuck! A hard surface is much better because it can be wiped clean and mopped. 



 Who knows what kind of bacteria is lurking in that green carpet!






I think this is funny, rugs on top of carpet in the bathroom! They know the carpet shouldn't get wet so why is it in the bathroom!


So what do you want to do when you see carpet in a bathroom? It just makes me want to rip it out immediately!
~Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment