Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Get to know Hannah...

Hi, My name is Hannah McIntire, soon to be Hannah Taff in 123 days, 1 hour, 51 minutes, and 3 seconds. Yes, I am getting married on September 18, 2010. You can't tell I'm excited or anything can you?

More importantly, I am going to tell you a little more about myself. I was born and raised in Tyler, Texas where I currently live and will reside for the next several years. I have wonderful parents and future fil (father-in-law) that live in Tyler as well. I am the baby in my family, my poor dad has had to put up with 4 girls for the last 22 years. Not to mention both of our family pets are females. I have 2 older sisters who I look up to and admire. They both live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Once I graduated from high school, I traveled to west Texas, where I attended Texas Tech University for 4 years, graduating in 2009. I graduated with a Bachelor of Interior Design and currently work as an Interior Designer at Studio B Designs. I LOVE my job and the great women I get the pleasure of working with. In my spare time (which is very limited between planning a wedding, working, and buying a house) I enjoy spending time at the lake with my family and friends, quilting, and since I bought a house, gardening.

Interesting Facts:

- I have Celiac Sprue Disease. Sounds serious doesn't it? Well... it's not. It really just means that I am allergic to gluten, which is in wheat, oats, barley, etc...

- I have become the mother (through my soon to be marriage) of a sweet, smart, precious black lab named Caly. She loves to hunt ducks with her daddy and play fetch at the park with her "tongue" toy.

- I have never seen the movies "Mary Poppins", "Sound of Music", or "Wizard of Oz".

- I am a Christian and have a loving, personal relationship with my Jesus Christ.

-My fiance and I just bought our first house. He is currently living there and I will move in once we are married.

- I LOVE the lake! I enjoy wake boarding, skiing, and laying out on our boat.

- I have never had a cast. I did break my jaw when I was 2 though. That would look kinda funny if they put a cast on the mouth of a 2 year old.

- I absolutely love sweets. I am currently hooked on York Peppermint Patties. Oh, and nothing can beat a reeses blizzard from DQ.

-I sewed my first quilt my senior year in college. I was the cool girl who staying in her apartment on Friday nights to sew...Haha

-My fiance and I teach 9th grade Sunday School at our church.

- Oh, and I HATE to read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment